Manali 5 Days Tour
Nestled in between the snow-capped slopes of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges, Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. With jaw-dropping views, lush green forests, sprawling meadows carpeted with flowers, gushing blue streams, a perpetual fairy-tale like mist lingering in the air, and a persistent fragrance of pines and freshness – Manali has been blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty. From museums to temples, from quaint little hippie villages to bustling upscale streets, river adventures to trekking trails, Manali has ever a reason to be the tourist magnet.
- Private Tour with Private Seat.
- Car, driver and fuel cost .
- Monuments Entrace Ticket .
- Sightseeing by car in the destination city .
- Tour Guide Service. .
- Lunch at Restaurant.
- All Taxes
- X Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- X Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer.
- X Any Video Camera Fee.