Shimla 4 Days Tour
Situated at a height of 2200m, Shimla is the capital and the largest city of Himachal Pradesh in India. Set amidst beautiful hills and mystical woods, Shimla has been a very popular hill-station among Indian families and honeymooners since the last 50 years. British loved this city so much that they made Shimla their summer capital in 1864 and used to rule the sub-continent from here whenever the temperature rose in the nearby plains.
- Private Tour with Private Seat.
- Car, driver and fuel cost .
- Monuments Entrace Ticket .
- Sightseeing by car in the destination city .
- Tour Guide Service. .
- Lunch at Restaurant.
- All Taxes
- X Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- X Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer.
- X Any Video Camera Fee.